The Senior Solution Consultant role is one of the core components in all of our implementations. This role encompasses aspects of Business Subject Matter Expert and Solution Architect.
- Lead solution implementation projects;
- Own technical and business design of the end-to-end solution during implementation;
- Conduct design reviews and data quality assurance;
- Manage and communicate with external client teams during the sales process and post-sales delivers;
- Lead and participate in RFPs and provide technology solution content;
- Audit existing clients implementation and recommend enhancement.
- 5+ years working in IT or Customer support organizations;
- 1-3 years experience working as a technical consultant or business analyst in the delivery implementation of ServiceNow;
- Good understanding of SQL, Java, XML and web based technologies;
- 1+ years experience in implementing and aligning business processes to the ITIL best practices;
- Fluent in German and English, another European language would be an asset;
- Travels within Europe.
- Articulate, effective communication skills;
- Result-driven and customer centric;
- Able to inspire customer confidence through professional presence, selfconfidence;
- Ability to multi-task and work on several accounts simultaneously;
- Demonstrated ability to influence, consult and growing of the business;
- Positive attitude when solving business and/or technical problems;
- Self-starter with the ability to assume leadership and work without direct supervision.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, and you want to be part in the shift from traditional methodologies into digital and innovative ones, then we definitely want to hear from you. Please, send us your CV in English.
Talent Acquisition Recruiter Axel WAECKERLE
Contacter Axel WAECKERLE
FORTIL se développe et ouvre sa première agence internationale située à Genève composée de son équipe Suisse.