Démarrage : ASAP
Expérience : 7+ years
- We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist, with an accomplished experience with Artificial Intelligence, to help in the design and plan the development of our Digital Matching infrastructure. This infrastructure will gather and analyze structured and unstructured data identity records (e.g. for missing persons or missing relatives) from multiple sources within the company or from other stakeholders.
- Your contribution to the project plan phase, following an already validated feasability study, will be to define search algorithms and corresponding architectures that will support a wide range of humanitarian operations. The technology shall exploit matching patterns leveraging Artificial Intelligence/ Machine learning concepts. You will contribute to the definition of state-of-the-art infrastructures and technical designs that prepare for efficient large scale deployment of the new technology.
- To succeed in this role, you should have strong analytical skills with a good understanding of business processes, as well as strong competencies in data modeling (logical and physical), data architecture and data analytics technologies. You should be experienced in defining the processes for large scale technology deployment. You should also be an excellent communicator who is able to tell the story behind raw data to non-technical audiences. Finally, experience in the humanitarian or health care sector would be a bonus.
- Your goal will be to help us significantly increase the successful search of missing persons by allowing to search through massive amount of identity records in databases which are currently built in silo.
Under the supervision of the data scientist already working on the project :
- Engage with selected company and extern actors (National Societies, UNHCR...) to define the needs and business scenarios and propose different types of solutions and a phased approach to their implementation.
- Evaluate and pre-process raw information as necessary; delve into data to discover discrepancies and matching patterns.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts on the “Métier” side to plan the development process on behalf of the Steering Committee: organize, conduct and report on all technical related activities necessary to achieve the objectives.
- Work closely with the data scientist and the project team to design, develop, test and deliver AI solution/modules and evaluate the modules/solutions compatibility with the ICT platform, its applicability, availability and scalability.
- Deliver data models and matching criteria/patterns that capture a wide range of Humanitarian operations, defining the type of data to be tagged and the record-keeping processes, and dealing with large scale datasets.
- Design and build from scratch a query hub, based on various sources, and accessible to the business.
- Collaborate with ICT teams to evaluate and implement required developments.
- Present AI Proof of Concepts to the business teams as well as the IT team in charge of the Data Science, including a part about the involved technologies and the way to industrialize the solution (including run tests on pilots, analysis and reports on the performance).
OUTILS / LANGUES
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French.
- 7+ years of relevant experience as a Data Scientist.
- Strong experience in data mining/analysis, data modeling/neuronal network and data visualization/reporting methods and tools.
- Strong knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (such as SPSS, SAS, Excel or similar).
- Proficient in algorithms/queries for global/elastic search implementation.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing systems leveraging Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning technologies e.g. for text/image recognition, identification/authentication.
- Proficient in programming languages and environments such as MATLAB, R, Python or related languages.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving aptitude.
- Strong experience in large-scale deployment processes.
- Master Degree in Operations Research, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or a related field.
Talent Acquisition Recruiter Axel WAECKERLE
Contacter Axel WAECKERLE
FORTIL se développe et ouvre sa première agence internationale située à Genève composée de son équipe Suisse.