Démarrage : ASAP
- Managing the site EHS & PSM enhancement plans, related to the company’s vision and handle actions related to EHS or the facilities.
- Takin the lead to the site self-audit program & Zero Harm cultural change action.
- Ensure that all activities on the Basel site are conducted in accordance with current legislation and company’s standards, involviing PSM methodology, and ensure that the staff are conscious of legal obligations.
- Devise and maintain systems to enable all relevant reports to be made to the Health and Safety Executive, the Environment Agency, and campany divisional and corporate gestion concerning accidents, incidents and hazardous occurrences and routine monitoring.
- Make sure that the Emergency Response Team is fully manned and trained and that site emergency procedures are kept up-to-date and relevant to the site operations.
- Advance safe attitudes and behaviours at all levels by supporting line management in planning and carrying out suitable training and communication.
- Manage planning & exécution of major facilities upgrade projects & contracts with third party providers when related to EHS.
- Manage Programmes developed on Site.
- Represent the site in respect of EHS with third parties, involing neighbours and regulatory bodies (VOCV, StFV, LRV, SPE, SUVA, SPTRT…).
- Deputizing for the Site Manager
- University degree in an Engineering or Chemistry with a formal training in EHS discipline with knowledge of Swiss legislation.
- At least 5 years of experience in chemical industries or equivalent tasks.
- Approved ASA as “Sicherheistbeauftragter” or “Sicherheitsingenieur”.
- Knowledge in German EHS regulation is an asset.
- Proven experience of EHS Risk Management, project management and in incident investigation methods.
- Language : German or English.
Talent Acquisition Recruiter Maria SAWAN
Contacter Maria SAWAN
FORTIL se développe et ouvre sa première agence internationale située à Genève composée de son équipe Suisse.