- Company name or legal entity : FORTIL
- Legal structure: SAS
- Capital: 40 000 €
- SIREN number and place of registration: 518 239 058 R.C.S Toulon
- Head office: 8 Allée de Vilnius, 83500 La Seyne sur Mer
- Telephone number: +33 4 94 63 01 73
- Name of the site editor: ALEXANKO Cindy
- Name of the host: FORTIL
- Company name of the host: FORTIL SAS
- Address of the host: : 8, allée de Vilnius 83500 La Seyne sur Mer
- Telephone number of the host: +33 4 94 63 01 73
Site design and construction: Metycea SARL
Hosting: Metycea SARL
This site was built on the eZ Publish platform
author's rights - Copyright - Links
The entire site is covered by French and international laws on copyright and intellectual property. The information presented on this extranet site is public. All rights to the reproduction of iconographic and photographic representations are reserved.
reproduction ON PAPER
With the exception of the iconography, the pages of this site may be reproduced on a paper medium, subject to the respect of the following three conditions :
- free distribution;
- respect for the integrity of the documents being reproduced (no modifications or alterations of any kind);
- explicit citation of the site as a source and a mention that reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited.
reproduction on electronic media
Reproduction of all or part of this site on an electronic medium is authorized, subject to the citation of the source in a clear and legible manner and the mention "Rights reserved". The information being used should only be used for personal, associative, or professional purposes; any use for commercial or advertising purposes is excluded.
the creation of links
Our site authorizes the establishment of a hypertext link that directs users toward its content, provided that we are contacted and validate the link beforehand.
DATA PROTECTION ACT
Pursuant to Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to Information Technology, Files, and Freedoms, you have the right to oppose (Article 26 of the Act), access (Art. 38 of the Act), and rectify (Art. 36 of the Act) data that involves you. Thus, you may require that any information about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, or outdated, or any information whose collection, use, disclosure or storage is prohibited, be rectified, supplemented, updated, or deleted.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, you may modify or delete the information related to your registration at any time. You can exercise this right directly by contacting us at the address provided above.