Start : ASAP
As global strategic partner of ServiceNow for Continental Europe, we implement state of the art ITIL solution for medium and large organizations.
To support our growth, we are looking for a Project Manager.
- Ability to manage multiple projects within Switzerland and abroad.
- Oversees the timely execution and completion of small to medium size projects
- Make sure projects are on track and manage admin aspects.
- Anticipate and Follow up on open items and tracks issues, risks.
- Regular contact with customers.
- Oversees the completion of project tasks.
- Performs resource planning and follow-up.
- Some traveling can be required.
- Fluent French and English is a must
- Superb organizational skills and keen attention to detail (accuracy).
- Autonomous, Multi-tasking and Flexible.
- Can communicate clearly and concisely with diverse audiences, in both oral and written contexts.
- Language: French, English fluent in oral and writing is a must. German is appreciated.
- Decision maker, Enthusiastic and can do attitude.
- Team player.
Qualification and Project Management skills:
- Minimum of 3 years of project management experience (project leadership, all phase lifecycles).
- Knowledge of software tools for project management.
- Any project management certification is a plus.
- Experience in ServiceNow is a plus.
Talent Acquisition Recruiter Axel WAECKERLE
To contact Axel WAECKERLE
FORTIL se développe et ouvre sa première agence internationale située à Genève composée de son équipe Suisse.