Starting date : ASAP (Mid-April – Beginning-May 2019)
Purpose of the post :
- The HRIS data manager ensures that quality of the data is suitable on all the main HR systems.
- The data needs to both fulfil the business transactional needs and allow for advanced analytics for management to take decisions on.
- The HRIS data manager makes sure that all these requirements are taken into account in the various systems and ensures that the data and associated data models are consistent between sources of truth (referentials) and downstream systems.
- The HRIS data manager will also be the focal point of all discussions around data governance and referential changes.
Accountabilities and Functional Responsibilities :
- Accountable on HR referentials found on the HR information systems. This means enabling data owners to have visibility and modification rights on said referentials.
- Analyses the HR data models and compares them with institutional referentials to make sure they are aligned.
- Analyses the data models of the HR systems to ensure consistency.
- Proposes configuration changes/developments of HR systems to align inconsistent data models.
- Actively searches for processes when redundant information is recorded multiple times and makes suggestions to create interfaces in order to transition heavy processes into integrated solutions between systems.
- Identifies potential data quality issues and risks, and regularly monitors them. Creates solutions that are either pro-active or reactive.
- Assists the application and project managers on data related questions and system developments/configurations.
- Analyses needs for new referential lists and coordinates with the rest of HRIS to implement the needs.
- Analyses the reporting needs on an operational and strategic level and advises on how compromise between simplicity of tools and analytical/statistical requirements.
- Internally, interacts with all other members of the L3, the support (Manila), all the HR data owners (C&B, LnD, etc) with end-users, and other units or department at HQ and FD (FAD, Talent Managers, HRM, HRP, REC Administrators, etc.)
- Externally, interacts with SAP, Solution Partners, Third party software enterprises
- 5 - 10 years’ overall professional experience. Previous Data Management experience an asset
- Bachelor in Information’s system / HR or Equivalent work experience
- SAP HR / Successfactors (REC, EC)
- Computer proficiency
- Project Management Certification (Agile or V methodology) an asset
- Business Analyst certification an asset
- Change Management an asset
- Fluent in English & French
Talent Acquisition Recruiter Axel WAECKERLE
To contact Axel WAECKERLE
FORTIL se développe et ouvre sa première agence internationale située à Genève composée de son équipe Suisse.